[Update: 12Nov2009] The following post may already be outdated. The files featured here are way back from 2007 (the post was made July 2007). Please refer to SSS website for the updated files.
As much as I want to close the comments section, I’m keeping it open so there’s a venue where people can air what’s on their minds. Hopefully, someday, SSS will see it and take action.
By the way, I’m not from SSS or from any of its contractors.
>> The original post follows.
I had a hard time with SSS’ outdated website but since the office needs the files, i need to download it.
- Click and save R3 DISKETTE.exe into your computer.
- Click on R3 DISKETTE.exe to unzip/extract the files in c:r3tdvb folder.
- Go to c:r3tdvb install folder and click on setup.exe to start the installation of the program.
- At the set-up menu, click the Change directory button, then pick r3tdvb from the directory choices. The path should be c:r3tdvb.
- During installation there may be files already installed on your computer, which the R3 program will install.
- In cases like these, you will be asked if you want to keep your old files or overwrite it — choose to keep your old files.
- To execute the program, press the start button and go to Programs -> SSS_R3 -> R3.
For Messages that involve missing DLL’s
Please download R3DLL and copy the missing DLL to the directory where the R3.exe resides.
“Print range is greater than paper size”
Please update the printer setup to use letter (8.5″ x 11″) instead of A4 paper size.